Registered on 7 February 2022
This service was registered by CQC on 7 February 2022. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Deer Park Care Home is run by Porthaven Care Homes No 3 Limited
Mrs Marie Ruby Jayne Wood
Mr Lance Herbert