We rate most services according to how safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led they are, using four levels:
– the service is performing exceptionally well.
– the service is performing well and meeting our expectations.
– the service isn't performing as well as it should and we have told the service how it must improve.
– the service is performing badly and we've taken enforcement action against the provider of the service.
No rating/under appeal/rating suspended
– there are some services which we can’t rate, while some might be under appeal from the provider. Suspended ratings are being reviewed by us and will be published soon.